Ramblings. . .
“No Excuses.” I really believe that this is going to be the year of BIG things happening; No Settling, No Excuses! “God has plans for you”, but we have a say in the matter too. Let your choices reflect Him living in you! Here are 12 Ways to Guarantee Success.
1. Put God First—Seek Him, Read His Word, Pray, Serve, Give, Listen to God’s Whispers…
2. Make Family a Top Priority—This should be a “No Brainer”; unfortunately, it’s often neglected. Involve your family, make time for your family, have a family night…Be the Family! Gather together and set individual and family goals for 2016.
3. Set SMART Goals—Specific, Measurable, Attainable, Relevant, and Time-Based.
4. Simplify—Stop making things so difficult; do what’s right, and do what’s necessary.
5. Don’t Just Talk About It…Be About It. If you say that you’re going to do something, do it!
6. Get Accountability—Share your goals, visions, and desires with someone and ask them to hold you accountable. Don’t just ask them for accountability; let them truly hold you accountable.
7. Assessment—Re-evaluate and assess the status of the various aspects of your life. Evaluate monthly and make necessary adjustments at least quarterly.
8. Try Something New—Get out of your comfort zone and try something, do something, and fail at something. Life is change, and failure is inevitable.
9. Just Say No—Not only should you say “No” to drugs, but there are also plenty of things that you have said “Yes” to in the past that you need to say “No” to in the future.
10. Dream BIG—Think BIGGER. We need to “dream BIG, think BIGGER.” Thinking is the next step after dreaming and is the action of making your dreams reality.
11. No Excuses—“No Excuses!” is a great motto for me, maybe you would like to make it yours too.
12. Help Others Win—If you want to guarantee success in 2016, it should be a year that’s not focused on self but rather focused on others. If you help others win, it’s a win-win situation. Ask yourself this question: What am I doing to help others win?
One thing that you can definitely guarantee is this: “If you aim at nothing, you are guaranteed to hit it.”
See Ya At The Gathering Place in 2016! Bruce Baird
Photos of Events